The Department for International Trade (DIT) is offering up to 20 UK retail businesses the opportunity to join an ecommerce trade mission to Singapore this October, to coincide with eCommerce Expo Asia 2022.
The mission will educate companies on doing business in Singapore and the wider SE Asia market, and will introduce them to business partners, and marketplaces who can help them to enter this region.
eCommerce Expo Asia is an important event for B2B and B2C ecommerce. It is a hub of inspiration, learning and networking, allowing delegates to experience new and upcoming ideas, technology, and techniques coupled with practical, actionable solutions to help drive business in the region.
Leveraging the expertise, knowledge, and networks of DIT, the programme for successful applicants will include:
- Visitor access to eCommerce Expo Asia
- Tailored networking with regional ecommerce platforms and service providers
- 1-2-1 opportunity with an ecommerce specialist to develop and refine your digital strategy for Asia
- ‘How-to’ educational sessions with subject matter experts on doing business in-market including regulation, marketing, IP, culture and consumer insight, and ecommerce strategy
- Site visits to meet marketplaces and service providers
Applications are welcome from ambitious UK brands (ideally fashion/accessories businesses, but not exclusively) looking to grow internationally and find global partners.
Applications close 14th August, find out more here: https://www.events.great.gov.uk/website/8659/