Pandora is revealed as one of the most cherished Christmas gifts that consumers have ever received, according to new Klarna research.
In a recent survey of 2k Klarna app users, Jewellery was the second most popular item that consumers considered as the best Christmas gift they’d ever received. At the top of this category, the majority of Christmas memories were linked to receiving a present from Pandora, with 14% of all jewellery memories mentioning the brand.
Pandora shoppers have been able to pay with Klarna since November, with both Pay in 30 Days and Instalments available, enabling consumers to spread the cost of their purchases interest and fee free.
To celebrate their new partnership and help out with the Christmas shopping, Klarna and Pandora are revealing the trends set to dominate this Christmas.
Pandora’s gift recommendations this Christmas.
- Bracelets: The foundation of many Pandora purchases is the bracelet itself, with the owner then able to add and collect charms. Two twists on the classic gift this year are the Heart Clasp Snake Chain Bracelet (our favourite take of the most popular charm bracelet) and the Pandora Reflexions Bracelet, a stylish new take on the classic.
- Charms: The perfect addition for any Pandora lover, here are our picks for 2020.
- NHS Charm: We have never relied more on our NHS than we have in 2020, and what better way to celebrate their hard work than by purchasing a charm for your Pandora bracelet. Pandora will donate all profits from UK sales of the Heroes Charm until 31 December 2020 to the Association of NHS Charities trading as NHS Charities Together (registered charity number 1186569) in aid of the NHS Charities Together COVID-19 Urgent Appeal.
- Sentimental Heart Charms: What better way to send special messages to people you’ve missed or are grateful for this year? New charms include, My Hero Heart Charm, Missed You Heart Charm and Together Again Heart Charm
- Snowflake: Hoping 2020 will end with a touch of snow? Add some Christmas sparkle with the snowflake charm
- Cinderella Gift Set: Love a bit of Disney magic? Enjoy your favourite characters, and still feel like a princess this year with this charm gift set.
- Harry Potter Spinning Time Turner Pendant: No Christmas is complete without watching Harry Potter, so this year add the touch of magic with a pendant to match
- Wishbone Rings: Style led rings are the ideal sentimental jewellery gift for your loved one. Top picks for stacking up this Christmas are the Sparkling Wishbone Ring, Princess Wishbone Ring and Sparkling Marquise Double Wishbone Ring
- Jewellery Boxes: The perfect way to safely store your growing Pandora collections
Alex Marsh, Country Lead at Klarna UK, commented “We are delighted to announce our new partnership with Pandora in the UK and US, offering Pandora and Klarna consumers payment flexibility when they shop online. Our Christmas research demonstrates that Pandora is the perfect Christmas gift, and we’re excited to be able to support our consumers with their preferred way to pay at their favourite brand.”
Rosie Reeves, Brand Marketing Manager at Pandora, added “Klarna is the perfect way to shop flexibility this Christmas and we are delighted to partner with them to offer our customers a best-in-class digital shopping experience. Head over to Pandora and find the perfect gift to treat your loved ones (and yourself!) to the sparkle we all need this year!”