Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a global leader in designing, enabling and operating sustainable retail consumer and staff journeys, is pleased to announce its participation in EuroCIS 2022, the leading trade fair for retail technology.
Visitors of the exhibition, taking place May 31 to June 2 in Düsseldorf, Germany, will be able to experience solutions that support the stores of the future by walking through multiple interactive retail scenarios. The booth will include examples of fashion, grocery and convenience store checkout to engage visitors in the in-store, connected commerce experience of the future. Additionally, visitors can learn more about the company’s electric vehicle charging services.
Diebold Nixdorf’s booth #D25, located in hall 9, will feature the newest highlights of the company’s Storevolution™ program:
- The latest DN Series™ EASY portfolio of retail, self-service solutions that are highly modular, more open and offer the ultimate in uptime and availability.
- “More to come” innovations like Vynamic® Smart Vision | Age Verification to verify users’ ages with artificial intelligence at self-checkout systems; Vynamic® Smart Vision | Fresh Produce Recognition to enable customers to easily handle non-barcoded fresh fruit and vegetables; and Vynamic® Digital Receipt, the new sustainable interface to the customer.
- Vynamic® Retail Platform, the new cloud-native retail software platform developed to drive innovation in highly dynamic retail environments, including the three pre-configured checkout solutions Vynamic® GRx for Grocery, Vynamic® SFx for Specialty & Fashion and Vynamic® FCx for Fuel and Convenience.
- Proactive and predictive DN AllConnect ServicesSM for Retail, such as Managed Self-Service, Managed Mobility and Managed Store for market-leading availability at a very low total cost of ownership.
- Installation, management and delivery services for electric vehicle charging stations, ensuring improved availability for the growing number of electric car drivers.
- DN Series™ BEETLE, celebrating its 30th anniversary this year, featuring the BEETLE A family, a unified POS platform differentiated by its modularity, optimized serviceability and market-leading total cost of ownership (TCO).
Storevolution is a strategic program for retailers to design, enable, and operate consumer journeys based on four guiding principles: Consumer Centricity; Store Digitalization; High Connectivity; and Store-as-a-Service. When leveraged together, these principles comprise Diebold Nixdorf’s vision for the future of retail. The Storevolution represents the future of a low-touch, convenient, and personalized customer experience. EuroCIS 2022 attendees will have the opportunity to experience this future up close.
Ilhami Cantadurucu, vice president Retail Global Accounts, at Diebold Nixdorf said:“Retail technology adoption has seen an unprecedented uptick in the last years. More and more retailers think about how to reduce friction points for customers and staff members in their stores to improve shopping and checkout experiences. In addition to this, they also need to anticipate future changes, as customer demands further shift rapidly. Diebold Nixdorf’s presence at EuroCIS 2022 will focus on the technology retailers need to create impressive retail environments today and keep pace with all new developments tomorrow.”